http://www.delmonsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Delmon-New-Logo-300x57.png 0 0 HR http://www.delmonsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Delmon-New-Logo-300x57.png HR2021-03-19 13:21:432021-03-19 13:21:52Lead Engineer- Hardware Design
We are looking for Lead Engineer- Hardware Design, the job details are mentioned below;
Experience: 7 – 10 years
Education: BE (ETC/EE) Degree in a technical field is required.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable HW design and development practice; design techniques and systems and language platforms.
- Extensive Product design knowledge on 32 bit microcontrollers (ARM 32-bit, STM, PIC32 etc)
- Experience with lab equipment including oscilloscope, DVM, signal generators, spectrum analyzer, and similar test apparatus, and may program and operate computer automated test stations.
- Working knowledge of industry standard tools such as Altium schematic capture
- Experience working on products designed for high volume manufacturing
- Experience designing and troubleshooting high density boards that incorporate microcontrollers, mixed analog and digital circuits and peripherals such as Ethernet, USB, I2C, SPI, telco etc.
- Power supply design types: DC to DC convertors, Switch mode Regulators and LDOs
- Analog / Digital design, mixed signal design and high speed design
- Sensor, transducers, Relays and their interfaces with microcontroller
- Interfaces and Protocols: I2C, CAN, SPI, RS485, Ethernet is required
- HMI technologies such as LCD, TFT, OLED and resistive/capacitive touch interfaces
- Circuit simulation (Spice analysis), Signal integrity, Stress and power analysis
- Hands on experience in closely working with Manufacturing
- Strong communication, interpersonal, problem solving and presentation skills
- Thorough knowledge of the hardware development process
- Able to work independently or in a team environment
- Able to take ownership and work on project timelines
- Self-motivated takes initiative to resolve issues
- Ability to problem solve through analysis of a situation where there are a variety of variables
- Strong business acumen, coaching and mentoring skills
- Knowledge of Six Sigma Methodologies or equivalent
- Preferable to have knowledge of Fire Detection Systems or similar systems
- Demonstrated ability to engage and motivate a highly skilled technical team