Asset Tracking System
Collecting and maintaining accurate records of your fixed assets can be a time consuming and expensive task. The right integrated solution will put your company’s valuable equipment firmly under your control. The goal of any robust system is to maximize your asset control efficiency and minimize your equipment loss.
- Sales administrators can select between different sales groups to focus on each one of them one by one, Reports on your business
- Company revenue or gross profit targets can be set on company level which are then broken down on the sales person level .
- Most components are self explanatory.
- Setting targets and objectives based on inputs.
- Time versus sale tracker
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly sales report.
- Control processes for ensuring objectives are being achieved within a given time frame.
- Accurately measures the tasks and the fraction of time needed for each task.
- Quick Tags to highlight important leads and follow-up Reminders.
- Organizes the key sales metrics you need in your sales pipeline.